Offered on campus
Gain the experience you need with maximum flexibility, in this online program.
Drawing on research-based pedagogies, the M.S.Ed. in Teaching, Learning, and Curriculum degree offers you the opportunity to grow professionally in your knowledge and the skills to teach and design curriculum that will meet a range of diverse learners.
This 30-credit-hour online program utilizes innovative practices for the purpose of developing leaders in the fields of curriculum and instruction.
You may choose from among four prominent tracks with corresponding faculty advisors:
- Early Childhood Care and Education (Dr. Mary McMullen)
- Educating Diverse Learners (Dr. Gretchen Butera)
- STEM and Arts Innovation (Dr. Erik Jacobson)
- Teacher Leadership and Instructional Coaching (Dr. Kathryn Engebretson)
This program is intended for:
- Currently licensed teachers.
- Educators outside of pre-K-12 classrooms.
- Graduate students who seek to become educational leaders in a variety of fields.
This program does not lead to initial licensure or certification.